How you can get Netflix on any device with unblock-us.com
Whether you’ve got an iPhone, iPad, Android device or a PS3, Apple TV we’ve got your covered!
The following guide will let you access Netflix in Australia on ANY device you have.
Apple / Mac
Netflix on Mac OSX
Netflix on iPhone and iPad
Netflix on Apple TV
Netflix on Windows 8
Netflix on Windows 7
Netflix on Windows XP
Go to Control Panel>Network Connections and select your local network or wireless connection depending on how you are connected to the Internet.
Click Properties, then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
You will see a window like the one below – this is the Internet Protocol window. Select”Use the following DNS server addresses” and enter the DNS servers in the spaces provided:
Fill DNS server fields with values from the table below:
Preferred DNS server 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS server 126.96.36.199
Click on OK button
Important! Restart the computer for Netflix on any device
Netflix on PS3
Netflix on Xbox 360
Netflix on Nintendo Wii
To change DNS settings and connect to our system from Android 2.3 device you can do following:
2. “Wireless and Networks”
3. “Wi-Fi settings”
4. Menu > “Advanced”
5. Use static IP
6. Copy current IP address (few lines above) to IP address field
7. Set Gateway as router IP (usually the same as current IP except last number is .1, i.e. if your phone IP 192.168.2.130 then router’s likely 192.168.2.1)
8. Set Netmask 255.255.255.0 (sometimes it’s different, but you should already know what to do if it is)
9. Set DNS 1 and DNS 2 fields as per table below:
DNS 1 188.8.131.52
DNS 2 184.108.40.206
10. Menu > “Save”
11. Restart your phone (power cycle).
If you want any more guides to getting Netflix on any device please contact us.